Global market intelligence firm, Netscribes, Inc. released its latest report on the ‘Vocational Training Market in India 2015′. India is a country that boasts of absolute number of workforce but it faces a critical shortage of skilled workforce. Further, the current education system is not in sync with the present and future demands of various industries.
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled Vocational Training Market in India 2015 states that it is imperative to impart vocational training to unskilled youth in order to bridge the prevalent demand supply gap in the country. The Indian government is well aware of this need and has significantly provided support towards the mentioned cause. Factors such as inefficiencies in formal education system and low penetration of vocational training have spurred growth in this sector. Increased government participation through dedicated ministry associations and schemes has spelled significant growth in the sector. This participation is slated to give a new definition to the sector with National Policy on Skill Development aiming to train 500 mn people in vocational skills by the end of 2022. The sector has also witnessed considerable investments with training institutes being set up as well as companies imparting training as a corporate social responsibility. Though the sector is poised for profound growth in future, factors such as lack of adequate infrastructure and quality of training continue to baffle. Companies Mentioned Public Companies
1. Aptech Ltd.
2. Everonn Education Ltd.
3. Jetking Infotrain Ltd.
4. NIIT Ltd.
1. Centum Learning Ltd.
2. CL Educate Ltd.
3. IndiaCan Education Pvt. Ltd.
4. Orion Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
Table of ContentsSlide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul 2013 - Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5: Education Sector in India
Slide 6: Macro Overview of the Indian Education System
Slide 7: Vocational Training Policy Framework in India
Slide 8: Indian Education Market - Education Market Overview, Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 - 2019e)
Slide 9: Vocational Training Market - Vocational Training Market Overview, Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 - 2019e)
Slide 10: Vocational Training - Segments and Key Applications
Slide 11: Education and Vocational Training Structure in India
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 12: Drivers & Challenges - Summary
Slide 13-17: Drivers
Slide 18-19: Challenges
Slide 20: Summary
Slide 21-25: Key Trends
Slide 26-28: Government Bodies
Slide 29-44: Government Initiatives
Slide 45-48: Associated Bodies
Slide 49: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 50-54: Competitive Benchmarking
Slide 55-90: Major Vocational Training Players
Slide 91: Strategic Insights
Slide 92: Key Ratios Description
Slide 93: Sources of Information
Table and FiguresMacro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013 - Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013 - Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Apr 2014 - Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Literacy Rate in India (2001 - 2011)
2. Literacy in Male & Female (2011)
3. Budget Allocation for Education (2012-13 - 2015-16e)
4. Education - Segmentation (2014)
1. Education - Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 - 2019e)
2. Vocational Training - Market Size & Growth (Value-Wise, 2013 - 2019e)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Top Skilling Roadmaps of Indian States (2012 - 2017e)
2. Vocational Training Penetration (2013)
3. Vocational Training Enrolments (2013)
4. Skilled Worker Base in India - Value (2014e - 2022e)
5. Gross Enrolment Ratio (2013)
6. School Drop Out in India (2013)
1. Competitive Benchmarking - Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies - Operational & Financial Basis (FY 2013)
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (Private Companies)
b. Financial Snapshot (All Companies)
c. Key Business Segments (Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic Segments (Public Companies)
1. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (Private Companies)
e. Key Ratios (All Companies)
f. Business Highlights (All Companies)